Friday, January 18, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 1 and 2

I wrote about my scrap booking methods a few weeks ago when I shared my whole 2012 book.  But I thought I might start sharing my weekly pages on a more current basis.  I'm seriously loving this more and more!  I think after doing it for 1 year and after following lots of others who do it I've gotten more efficient at it and have a better eye for just what I like.   I'm using the digital seafoam kit this year and I freaking love it!  I was nervous about choosing my kit since a whole bunch of new ones are coming out soon, but I decided that I better get one that's out right now or I would likely fall too far behind.  I'm glad I did!!

So here are my first two weeks of 2013!  Most everything is just a repeat of my blog, but just cuter!

Week 1




 Week 2






 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...