Now that we have a later start time at church and I knew we wouldn't be able to eat our typical lunch, Charlie and Adella got a BIG breakfast. They really really like breakfast. A couple times a week I will make pancakes or muffins and freeze the extra's and give it to them. These muffins didn't even get frozen because they ate them so well (they each ate ONE WHOLE MUFFIN per sitting!). I like that they like the stuff I make even though I fill it with whole wheat, veggies (usually pumpkin, sweet potato or zucchini, or sometimes banana). I cut way down on sugar and use apple sauce instead of oil. These particular muffins had a couple chocolate chips in them and they were crazy about them. Even though these were not warm when they ate them they managed to make themselves into a chocolate covered mess! It was also combined with banana to make it extra sticky.


Sunday night after dinner we skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Button. Adella was in RARE form and being extremely silly. She kept climbing on and rolling all over Daddy - and then laugh hysterically. And then she just decided she would start walking! She stood up on her own and just took off! She did it several times, sometimes falling and hurting herself since no one was there to catch her like when she normally walks. We had so much fun and she put on a good show for our favorite missionaries!
I even lucked out and caught it on video. I was trying to video her doing her 'knee walk' and lucky for me she did that and stood up and walked too!
No comments:
Post a Comment