Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Quiet Books

I recently finished my last project to complete my personal progress.  I must say I can't really believe I was in Young Women's for 4 1/2 years and that it literally took me that whole time to finish the program!  I finished up my very last requirement on Wednesday and was released the next Sunday!   (On a side note, I was called to be the primary chorister so if anyone has any fabulous ideas, games, activities, etc please share with me!)

My last project was making quiet books for Charlie and Adella.  They are their "faith" books.  I printed pictures of different things for them to have faith in like, Jesus, the Temple, Eternal Families, the Prophet. Etc.   Each picture is under a felt flap.   They didn't turn out perfect, but Charlie and Adella really enjoyed them!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...