Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sunday Fun Version 5.5.13

I failed at doing any sort of 'cinco de mayo' feast on Sunday, but we still ate good!   I had found some decent priced corn on the cob and it actually was super yummy!   We gave Charlie and Adella their own cob and really they wanted nothing to do with it (except throw it on the floor).   Eventually we cut off a few kernals and Charlie actually decided he liked them OK (even though I've given them corn before and he wouldn't touch it).   We tried to show them how to eat the corn on the cob properly and they just laughed at us.  But after we were all done eating, Adella FINALLY decided to try eating it properly and had a lot of fun doing it!

And not to be left out, here's this guy!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...